Brian K. Jones
Direct Dial: 312.606.2698
Brian K. Jones left his own firm (Jones & Quinlisk, LLC) in 2012 to join Harrison & Held as a partner and to
co-chair (with his father, Jerry) the firm’s family office practice. Brian’s practice is centered on
estate planning and administration, but includes business, tax and retirement planning. He has attained an AV Peer
Review Rating from Martindale-Hubbell, the highest rating attainable for ethical standards and legal ability,
and for the past two years, he has been recognized by Super Lawyer and Chicago magazine as an Illinois Rising Star.
Brian is an active member of the Chicago Bar Association, where he currently serves on the Young Lawyers Section
Executive Committee with oversight of the Estate Planning Committee. Brian is actively involved with the Wills For
Heroes Foundation, which provides free estate plans to Chicago first responders every month.
- The John Marshall Law School, J.D., 2006 (Dean’s List)
- Eastern Illinois University, B.A., 2000.
- Brian was a member of the Dean’s List, recognized as a Merit Scholar Athlete in 1999 and 2000 and a four year letterman in football.
- Chicago Bar Association
- Member Service Manager Ð Young Lawyers Section (2012 Ð 2013)
- Secretary/Treasurer - Young Lawyers Section (2011-2012)
- Director - Young Lawyers Section (2010-2011)
- Trust Law Committee
- Young Lawyers Section Estate Planning Committee
- Chicago Estate Planning Council
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Trust and Estates Section
- American Bar Association
- Real Property, Trust & Estate Law Section
- The Lawyers Club of Chicago
- 2011, 2012 - Selected by Super Lawyer and Chicago Magazine as an “Illinois Rising Star”
representing the top 2.5% of lawyers under the age of 40 in the state of Illinois.
- 2011 - Received the Milton H. Gray Award for Outstanding Project Leadership presented by the
Young Lawyers Section of the Chicago Bar Association.