Our Chicago business attorneys manage all of the major legal activities that can arise in the formation and ongoing management of a business enterprise.
We help Chicago businesses with the following:
- Business structure, formation, and capitalization
- Mergers, acquisitions, dispositions and divestitures
- Daily operations
- Corporate governance counseling
- Designing and monitoring employee benefit and executive compensation plans
- Financing transactions
- Negotiation and preparation of vendor, customer, and employment contracts
- Corporate restructurings, workouts, and reorganizations
- Succession planning
- Exit strategies
- Development and implementation of business and employment policies
- Distribution, wales, and franchising
- Business-related litigation, including shareholder disputes, defending director and officer liability claims, and business torts
Whether your industry is banking, financial services, manufacturing, distribution, automotive, giftware, radio, broadcasting, film production, engineering, architecture, construction, real estate, healthcare, or any other . . . we will provide you with no-nonsense assistance and practical solutions for a profitable business transaction.